California Consumer Fraud Attorneys
Know Your Rights As A Consumer!
Marlin & Saltzman, is a preeminent consumers’ rights law firm specializing in litigation in California and across the United States. We have seen far too many designers, manufacturers and service providers try to avoid their legal responsibilities to their clients. And over the past 30 years, we have secured recoveries totaling over $850 million for our clients.
There are many ways in which sellers, manufacturers, and designers attempt to take advantage of consumers. We can help you if you have been a victim of:
- False advertising: This occurs when you as a consumer receive goods or services that were substantially different than what you reasonably expected because of a substantial Deceptive marketing practices: This is one of the most common consumer claims, when a seller regularly misrepresents the price of items, the condition or quality of items, or the availability of items.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act violations: This is when a lender falsely claims that there has been a late payment or other violation of the terms of a lending agreement, harming the borrower’s credit.
- Unfair bank and lender practices: This is a growing phenomenon, where banks and lenders add in hidden charges and expenses.
- Discrimination in credit: There is no context in this country in which discrimination is acceptable. It is no different in the lending market. Lenders cannot discriminate against a possible borrower simply because of race, gender, age, disability, etc.
- Wireless and cell phone provider misrepresentations: Cell phone providers are notorious for adding hidden charges and bundling products that their customers never ordered.
Our California consumer fraud attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Clients of Marlin & Saltzman do not pay attorney fees unless and until we are successful, either winning a verdict or settlement in their cases.
If you have been harmed by false advertising, credit discrimination or another form of misrepresentation by someone in the marketplace, contact our California consumer claims lawyers for a free consultation.