California Truck Driver Advocates
Get Paid For All of Your Work!
- Are you a truck driver?
- Do you feel you are not being paid for the work you do?
- Do you believe you are being misclassified as an independent contractor?
- Are you being underpaid or unpaid for work done while you are logged on-duty?
- Have you been accurately paid for overtime?
- Is your pay based on mileage only?
- Are you not being paid for certain tasks or waiting time?
At Marlin & Saltzman, our trucking lawyers have represented thousands of truck drivers throughout California and nationwide. Contact our offices to discuss whether you have a claim for money owed to you by your current or former employer. We will explain your legal rights and the litigation process. Additionally, if other truck drivers in your company are not being treated fairly, we can look to file a class action lawsuit.
There are a number of state and federal laws that govern how California truck drivers are supposed to be paid. Despite these laws, employers regularly take advantage of truck drivers and disregard their rights. Truck drivers may not be paid for pre and post-trip inspections, “waiting time” or time spent loading or unloading. Our law firm represents clients across the country in all matters relating to violations of employment compensation rights, such as the following:
If you feel that your employer has not properly compensated for the time you spend on the job, contact the trucking lawyers at Marlin & Saltzman today.